Friday, November 19, 2010

Kids and Grandkids

I saw a commercial with an older couple at the airport rejoicing their frequent flier miles. Now they could visit their grandchildren. I don't know about you but I didn't connect these people. I have kids and grandkids. I love my kids and I love my grandkids. The kids came first. They are mine. I visit and talk to my kids because I am interested in them. Yes, I am interested in my grandkids but it's different. I would be happy to have air miles to visit my son or daughter not just my grandkids. I think it's sad that parents would rather see their grandchildren than their children. Skype and Face time are great inventions. What a great means to see someone not at home. The face of my grandkids give me joy. The face of my kids touches my soul. If you could my wife when she Skypes with her children. A million Chanukahs wrapped up in one moment. What a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment