Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry! One of the most often said words in any language. Is is meant? Sometimes people are truly sorry for words, deeds, and transgressions. Easily uttered, extremely hard to mean. I have often said that I was "Sorry". I mean it more sincerely now than when I was younger and less introspective. I know that "Sorry" means that one will not try to do the same misspeak, bad action, misdeed or anything that offends somebody. To say "Sorry" and continue with the same behavior negates any sincere regret. If I'm Sorry I now know it means that I won't repeat the reason I said it in the first place. When I say it now I think I mean it and I do sincerely try to see that it doesn't happen again. Mixing laundries will not happen again. being careless with other people's thing will not happen, being thoughtless will not conscientiously happen again, excluding people from events and gathering will not happen. You have to make an effort not to uttter insincere words but make them mean something. I haven't always done this but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment