Sunday, May 29, 2016

Likes and Dislikes

I decided to discuss my likes and dislikes in no particular order.

I dislike the mother of the Dragons but I do like Lea, the Mother of the Hens.
I dislike all the unwritten rules in Baseball but I like unambiguous rules.
I dislike middle of the roaders I do like people who can take a stand one way or the other.
I dislike products that say on the packaging Improved or new recipe. I like products that say the old one sucked so we canned it.
I dislike preachers who speak of religion as if it were fact. I like people who treat religion as it is, Faith that it exists.
I dislike most of the Saturday Night players who have tried to make it in movies. I like the ones who went on to other successes other than lame movies.
I dislike complainers and excuse makers. I like people who play and shut up.
I dislike many of the new country singers. I like the old school singers and thew old songs.
I dislike anything I pay full price for. I like buying things with good discounts.
I dislike political correctness. I like that it has exposed as being the opposite of the truth.
I dislike disliking things but I like that I put Likes first in the Title of the blog.
And Finally I dislike loads of things but I like that I have guts to make a decsion and take a stand even if it's unpopular
     

No comments:

Post a Comment