Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Mulligan

A Mulligan is a mythical second chance. Most often associated with golf but relevant to all aspects of life. The origin is up for debate. I have my favorite story about a locker room attendant in Britain who gave a golfer a second chance on the course. Regardless of the story Mulligans aren't mythical. I do believe we all are given a Mulligan if life. I have had a Mulligan in my life.  I think I  made the most of it. Mulligans are strange creatures. Some are not as obvious as others. This maybe because we  tend to ignore them. There they are right in front of us. A second chance to set something right, a new beginning, an opportunity for a new path in life.  When the Mulligan is given to you it is there so you do not make the same mistake as before. Choose a new club, make a different shot, make that putt. Use your Mulligan wisely and you will never regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment