Saturday, April 2, 2011

Clouds

I meet and talk to people everyday. I like to look at them and see really what they're like. I like to try and see their clouds.   Everyone has them. They are lurking above our heads. A constant reminder of bothersome deeds and events in our lives. Some people have dissipated a few of them so occasionally the sun shines through. Other people don't deal with them and for them gloom is the name of the game. Not all clouds can be evaporated. These are meant to stay with us forever. They remind us of loved ones and times we try to forget but never will. People will make like there are no clouds and pretend to be sunny and happy. Down deep is where the realization that the clouds are present. I have been successful in eliminating some clouds and I am happier for doing so. Still, my clouds persist and dim my life. It does sadden me that they will probably always be with me. I can only take solace in the fact that I can't control the weather only myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment