Friday, October 25, 2013

Fantasy Sports

Let me start by saying that I love Fantasy Sports. I have played in Baseball and Football leagues and I have started a few of my own. Fantasy Sports leagues are often maligned. They are said to be for losers with no lives. Guys who live vicariously through their fantasy sport teams. I look at them differently. Anything at this point in my life that gives me something to look forward to each day. Something that keeps my competetive juices flowing. Something that helps me keep the little mind I have left active is a great thing. I enjoy meeting fellow sports enthusiasts in my leagues. Some Sundays Lea and I go the local sports bar and watch with amazement the fun that everyone is having following their fantasy players. The ability to talk and interact with strangers is so much fun. Fantasy Sports or Facebook and Twitter. Such an easy decision for me. Try it and you may even like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment